Monday, February 14, 2011

Numbers 27:1-29:11

I've been sick the past two days, completely and utterly exhausted.  The discomfort of pregnancy had affected my ability to sleep to such a degree that my poor brain has been sluggish in protest.  I wish I could say more about these chapters, about the offerings before the Lord and especially the commissioning of Joshua in Moses' stead (and the fact that he was invested with only some of Moses' power), but I actually feel it is an accomplishment I got it read.  My brain kept trying to shut down with every sentence.  In fact, I may need to go back and reread the first part of ch. 29, as I'm not sure how much sunk in.  I guess some days are just like that.  I hope to be more on my game tomorrow.  I'm praying for a very good night's sleep.

Tomorrow's Reading: Numbers 29:1-30:16

No comments:

Post a Comment