Sunday, August 15, 2010

Confession time

This post is long overdue.  I haven't kept up with my reading this past week.  I didn't have time or opportunity to do the blog, and I allowed it to affect keeping up with my reading.  Now I'm greatly behind.  I have to say, I'm really disappointed. And very frustrated.  Many problems with keeping up with this blog is due to the limited access I have to the internet here at my parents' house.  They very willingly and generously share the internet with us, but I often get it at times when I can not sit down and write, mostly due to the fact that Eliza suddenly becomes needy (and therefore distracting) when I am on the computer, or she is napping but I am behind on my chores, and internet usage gets pushed back.  We are not hard at work renovating what will be our apartment so we can move out, and then we will have our own internet and I can get up at 5am if necessary and get this done.  Until then, I need to figure something else out.

Game plan for the next few days, perhaps weeks: get caught up on my reading.  Write blog posts when I can, and condense multiple passage readings into one.  I hate to do it, but it's got to be done.  My hope is that I can get back on track soon, that I will be in the Word every day again, and that I can keep on trucking.  And I look forward to steady and reliable internet access so that I can make a habit in the mornings of getting my reading done and then my blogging, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment