Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am alive and I'm catching up

We're back.  CIY.  It's a good, challenging week.  And also draining.  And have I ever mentioned consuming?  I am catching up on my reading from the past week.  Or rather, rereading, because the lack of sleep you get at CIY really affects your retention level, even with notes.  That said, tomorrow marks the first day I'm going to do multiple posts to get everything back on track.  It was good reading.  I hadn't really thought reading about the actual building of the Tabernacle would be so fascinating, especially as most of the information mimics the instructions for the building.  But... it was.  More on that to come.  But can I say, I rather did miss this blog?  It's not the conversation I had hoped to have, but I did miss nailing my rear to the seat of the desk chair every day to make sure I spent time in God's Word.  I spent time in God's Word at CIY, too, and it's good.  But having a chance to really articulate thoughts, rather than jotting notes so I can remember... It's different.  And only something that could be typed: handwriting out all my thoughts, I wouldn't be able to keep up with myself!

Tomorrow: the Tabernacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment