Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leviticus 21:1-22:16

I'll be honest: I don't have anything interesting or relevant to say about the regulations imposed on the priests of the Levitical priesthood.  I'm sure if I thought about it long enough, I could.  But I read through the passage and simply thought, "Um, okay."  I know that the priests were to be set apart, that they were given privileges lay people were not, and all of that makes sense.  I guess I don't have much to add this time.  Maybe it's because pregnant brain has really got to me today.  I couldn't remember a single detail about last Sunday until it was brought to my attention by others.  And this week has been a bit of a blur.  I think I'll give the prego brain a rest tonight.

Tomorrow's Reading: Leviticus 22:17-23:25

No comments:

Post a Comment